1、I was thinking you two could get some grub。我覺得你們倆可以出去吃個飯。
2、Are you out of your gourd?你瘋了嗎?
3、Well, it seems that because of your checkered past, everyone else refused to work with you。好像是由于你背景復雜,所以沒人愿你和你共事。
4、Does it matter? 有什么關系嗎?
5、Yeah, well, she is a nut job, and I‘m not going on any date。是的,不過她的腦袋有點不正常,而且我才不會去相親。
6、Go about your business。回去干活吧。
7、who are you texting? 你在給誰發(fā)短信?
8、You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set。你永遠猜不到這家伙可能會設下什么樣的陷阱。
9、The kid gives me the creeps!那孩子讓我毛骨悚然!
10、No one! Just my friend Avery。 沒誰!只是一個叫Avery的朋友。
11、Wow, looks like your date’s out for the count。哇,你的約會對象好像不省人事了呢。
12、I just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, that‘s all。只不過在我們開始征服世界前,我得先把一些事情處理完。
13、But not me。 I stepped up。但我愿意,我毛遂自薦的。
14、I don’t。 I‘d do it again in a heartbeat。我可沒有,我真想馬上再來一次。